4 to 6 June 2014, Berlin, Germany Fight for more recognition and visibility of FM Added value, service excellence, sustainability, and workplace design are key topics Alignment of strategy, values, and services is crucial to success FM is relationship management and complementary to business administration Berlin, June 2014 – A professional Facility Manager should know […]
Many thanks to Katie King and her fantastic speech about social media during th EFMC 2014 Gala Dinner at Classic Remise Berlin!
- Last chance to submit your Call for Papers! Share your knowledge and expertise with over 550 FM experts.at the @EFMC_conference in Glasgow!,
- RT @BIFM_UK: Just 1 week to submit abstracts for @EFMC_conference June 2-3 Glasgow. Think People- Performance-Partnership http://t.co/Pm5xpSttFJ,
- Book your space before December 1 2014 and benefit from a 5% early-bird discount! For more information please visit http://t.co/i7tNqNbBvY,
- This year´s motto: People. Performance. Partnership. Submit your Call for Abstracts before October 30 2014 ! http://t.co/1X2FASlB4W,
- EFMC 2014 videos available on http://t.co/RCGlPHBo7Q - Enjoy!,