Importance of quality FM – The TriGranit Management Corporation (TGM) approach
Q: Facility management is a profession that incorporates multiple disciplines to ensure functionality of the built environment. How does TGM see FM’s opportunity and responsibility in integrating people, place, process, and technology?
A: Facility Management (FM) has become an important industry profession, which is responsible for approximately 5% of GDP in most developed countries. In TGM Facility Management we assist our asset managers and landlords by operating their assets in a cost-efficient manner aiming to provide optimum business conditions for tenants. Our customer centric passion drives our vision to become the quality choice of FM service provider in our selected target markets for retail, office and leisure asset categories.
European Facility Management Conference (EFMC)
22 to 24 May 2013, Prague
- IBM TRIRIGA is the leading web-based, Integrated Workplace Management Solution (IWMS).
- Our solution consists of a fully interoperable set of applications on a single data repository that provide end-to-end, enterprise class Workplace Performance Management.
- The solution is fully web-based, role-driven, workflow-enabled, and highly configurable to meet your specific requirements.
Are you an organization that has an exceptional partnership with your client? An expert in delivering facilities management services to your client located in more than one European country?
At EFMC 2012 Interserve Support Services undertook a survey of attendees on their views to facilities management.
Some of the highlights include:
- Over 70 per cent see outsourcing as crucial to achieving business objectives both now and in the future
- In five years time, 65 per cent believe there will be more total facilities management deals, 59 per cent believe there will be more global deals and 53 per cent believe there will be more European deals
- Over 80 per cent believe sustainability and people-skills are the biggest drivers of outsourcing in the future
Czech capital Prague will be in the focus of the international Facility Management industry next year. From 22 to 24 May 2013 FM Experts from Europe and abroad will meet in Prague again. “We chose Prague as the venue for EFMC 2013 to build a bridge to Eastern Europe. Prague is a well-known, attractive city with a considerable touristic value, and we have very active chapters of IFMA and EuroFM there who know their way and are in touch with the local authorities supporting us. The FM industry has advanced a lot in the Czech Republic, so Prague is a kind of gateway to the emerging FM markets in many Eastern European countries”, explained Ron van der Weerdt, Chairman EuroFM the decision of the location.
See you next year in Prague!